Smith & Nephew Allevyn Gentle Gel Adhesive Hydrocellular Foam Dressing is suitable on patients with fragile skin where secondary retention is not used. It combines a centrally located, absorbent, hydrocellular pad sandwiched between a perforated, silicone, gel adhesive wound contact layer and a highly permeable, waterproof, outer film. The triple-action technology with gel adhesives absorbs, retains and transpires the exudates to provide optimal fluid management.
- Advanced, triple-layered construction.
- Absorbent hydrocellular pad.
- Perforated, soft, gel adhesive wound contact layer.
- Provides an optimal, moist wound environment for the promotion of faster healing.
- Highly permeable, waterproof, outer film.
- Cost-effective, longer wear time and fewer dressing changes.
- Multiple sizes in option box
- Latex free