This product ships for free. (Signature required)
The UPWalker Lite is a smaller, lighter, lower-priced version of the original UPWalker, especially well-suited for indoor use. This revolutionary walker addresses the deficiencies of conventional walkers, including fall risk, slouching, and lack of user confidence and comfort. Unlike walkers that force you to hunch over putting painful pressure on your wrists and back, the UPWalker Lite is designed to support you in a secure upright position giving you better posture so you have more confidence and less pain.
- Backrest Support
- Personal Item Bag
- Beverage Holder
- Only the UPWalker® is designed from the ground up to be a SAFER Upright Posture Walker!
- Enables users top stand upright with improved posture and dignity.
- Manu users feel safer, more stable and secure.
- May reduct pain in back, lower limb joints, hands and writst.
- Allows users to be more active and walk farther with less effort..
- Designed to maneuver in tighter spaces and for users who might be challenged by a heavier walker.)
- Height range is 4'7" - 5'10"
- Maximum weight of 300 lbs
- Weighs just 15.5 pounds
- Arrives fully assembled
- Signature required for delivery.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return requests for unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 14 calendar days of purchase only. Goods must be returned within 30 calendar days of purchase.
- Customer is responsible for shipping back the item, in its original packaging, and a $70.00 restocking fee will be applied to all returns, to be debited from the refund issued. Exception: return shipping and the restocking fee does not apply to items received damaged or defective. Contact our Customer Service department for the special requirements on these types of returns.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday — Thursday 9 AM ET — 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET — 5 PM ET to request a Return Authorization. Only authorized returns will be accepted for credit by the manufacturer.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- GGlyndaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
My nephew loves it. Can walk and look up or forward with less effort. Back improvement!
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI love it!!
- BBillVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoMighty Expensive Device
My long-time spouse and associate in various enterprises (were not married) began developing signs of dementia twelve years ago ultimately progressing to a severe stage within the past five years. She became an ambulatory invalid two years ago walking aimlessly about with no purpose other than to get away from here. One day the garage door open she scooted out and disappeared before I noticed and managed to get two blocks down the street before I apprehended collected and brought her home. Then I set about securing all the escape opportunities. In January 2020 she had a urinary tract infection which resulted in a trip to an emergency room redirection to a post acute care facility where she stayed for two weeks. The day she was released back to home care ( 2-1-20) I infected her with cold germs I acquired the previous evening from someone at a family birthday party. We were both afflicted for three weeks resulting in another trip to the ER for her. She was released back to me by the end of the day and immediately enrolled in hospice care ( great results excellent people excellent decision by our Medicare provider CareMore). Coming more to the point during the ensuing weeks of care she was no longer ambulatory for about three months. Then one day she suddenly rose walked from her chair to the TV and stood gazing at it steadily for several minutes. Another time returning from bringing the washed clothing from drying on the outdoors line I noticed …
- MmargVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agogood
not use to it yet
You may also like