Great one-piece anti-strip jumpsuit is the perfect solution for restless sleepers or those with Alzheimer's that provide the look of two pieces. A jumpsuit makes life easier also for people who undress themselves all the time. Above all, the jumpsuit prevents the wearer to have access to his/her incontinence products and are also good for people with spasms and resistant behavior. Prevents undressing, picking, and smearing. The superior adaptive anti-stripping features a long back zipper for easy caregiver access. The elastic band that goes around the stomach makes them look like normal pajamas and takes the dilemma out of off the rack garments that do not fit and are unattractive. Terrific for nursing homes. Helps make life easier for Dementia patients and their caregivers. Suitable for men and women.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton, 160 grams
- Washing: Wash at 60 degrees, do not bleach, dry normally, and iron at a low setting
- Product is designed to shrink 10% in length for a perfect fit.
- Available in colors: Light Blue, Navy Blue and Light Green
- Sizes: XS—XXXL
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unworn/unwashed items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase.
- 15% restock fee plus the cost of shipping on all returns.
- No returns accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- JJJerry J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoIt works
Its worked to a certain degree...Dad is still having issues at night
You may also like