Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
- Thera-band Latex Bands Exercise System is portable and versatile with virtually unlimited uses
- Color coded different resistance levels increasing in difficulty
- Measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy is easier
- Endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Each band is 6 yards
- (Yellow: light) (Red: Medium) (Green: Heavy) (Blue: Super Heavy)
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- WWenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWendy Bouchouxs review of Thera-band Resistance Exercise Bands
I was very happy to be able to find this at a price I could afford
- BGBuffalo G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat product
Bought this for my Mom who is trying to strengthen herself. It was easy to cut a custom length for her to work with!
- JJoyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoVery good product easy to use and very effective.
I had broken my arm in two places and crushed the top of it also had torn the rotator cuff in a fall. Surgery followed with a plate and screws and repaired rotator cuff. Bands were a big part of my PT. I have used these bands since my PT stopped and they continue to improve my arm. Taking away the stiffness and helping to strengthen my arm. They have proved to be invaluable to me.
- AAndyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agoI was well pleased.
It was exactly what I wanted.