Telfa Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressings from Kendall/Covidien are superior dressings which won't disrupt healing tissue by sticking to wounds. Tefla dressings are incredibly easy to use making them ideal as a primary dressing for lightly draining wounds and as a take-home dressing. Each wound dressing is filled with 100% highly absorbent cotton fabric. Conveniently, these dressings also feature anit-roll up adhesive strips and an easy dispensing carton.
- Bonded on both sides with perforated, non-adherent film means it can be cut to fit any shape without separating.
- Comprehensive range of sizes and offerings can address the most wound care and post-surgical applications.
- Polyester wound contact film polymer can be steam sterilized.
- Absorbent core is made out of 100% USP grade cotton to help minimize skin maceration.
- Ideal moisture vapor transmission rate helps control the fluid loss and provides moist wound healing environment.
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like