T.E.D Anti-Embolism Stockings are designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh-length styles are medically contraindicated. The clinically-proven graduated compression pattern helps ensure optimum blood flow velocity. The stockings are available in a wide range of sizes, which helps facilitate proper fit and ensure the clinically-proven compression pattern.
- Knee-length stockings designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh length styles are medically contraindicated.
- Clinically-proven graduated compression pattern helps ensure optimum blood flow velocity.
- Inlay circumferential knit helps ensure the proper pressure pattern and helps to prevent slippage.
- Contoured seamless construction eliminates harsh ridges which might cause constriction.
- Specially designed knee band minimizes slippage without constricting circulation.
- Inspection toe opening provides easy access for medical examination.
- Regular: Calf Less Than 12" Circumference
- Long: Calf 15 to 17-1/2 Inch Circumference
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like