Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
- Extra-Wide Landing Base & Non-Slip Bath Step prevent falls or slipping. Ideal for those who are struggling to move safely in and out of the bathtub due to a knee or hip injury/pain, for those who have decided to come home after surgery to recover, or those with limited mobility.
- Extra stability & security provided by a large, 12.5” x 11” step covered with non-slip material making it safe for anyone to shower or bathe with ease.
- Serves as your reliable bathtub assistance equipment. It combines an adjustable and extra-wide step set along with perpendicular handrail. The grab bar height is adjustable. It is lightweight, portable, yet study as it can hold up to 300 pounds.
- Dual Clamp System Secures your independence while getting in and out of the bathtub. These clamps have a strong locking mechanism that allows the rail to securely attach on to the sides of the bathtub. The clamp fits most size tubs so that it can be easily installed in just about any tubs.
- Made of Steel
- Adjustable BathTub Step Stool for A Knee or Hip Injured Person
- Specs: 32” H x 12.5” W x 11” D
- Please Note: This product will only work on Standard Bathtub (Alcove Bathub)
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, unopened packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of $15 on all returns.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday — Thursday 9 AM ET — 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET — 5 PM ET to request a Return Authorization. Only authorized returns will be accepted for credit by the manufacturer.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.