This disposable bed underpad from Kendall is stuffed with fluff for the ultimate protection. It is comparable to using three or four other pads at once. This pad keeps the skin dry and odor-free. Heavy absorbency.
- 30 x 36 inches, Case of 72, Color: Light Blue with adhesive strip.
- 36 x 70 inches total dimensions, which includes the end flaps to tuck under the mattress. The absorbent area is 30" x 36". For use on twin size or hospital bed. Case of 48, Color: Peach with tuckable flap.
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- DDebbieVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoWings underpads
Not the product pictured. I ordered pads that had adhesive on sides that overlap the sides of the bed. These have adhesive on the top and bottom of pads and donât overlap the edge of bed. I called to have them replaced with the pad that I wanted and they sent the exact same pad. Now I have 2cases pf pads that are thin and donât adhere to bed and that I will not use.
- JJoellenVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 years agoI will never buy these again.
They were very flimsy and the sticky side did not stick and honestly they were a waste of money.
- LLumpyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 years agoWould work better on twin bed.
This would work ok if my Dad slept in the middle of the bed but he sleeps on one side and that is it. So if you put the pad where he sleeps that tabs arent long enough.
- BBigDaddyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agoCovers a lot of bed
Easy to use longer lasting
- KKathyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars10 years agoGood Product
Bought or my son who is a bedwetter. Easy for him to use himself. Wish it was a little thicker.