- Gently cleans and removes proteins and debris
- Maintains an optimal wound healing environment
- Sprayer can be adjusted to deliver a spray or stream
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- AAngelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoVery Impressed!
I bought this product because I had a serious fall that left me with a huge open wound. Im using this to make sure I keep my wound clean. I feel good about the product and will be buying it again.
- L1Lovebrits 1.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExactly Like The Doctors
Sprays nicely and cleans wounds gently. I much prefer the trigger bottle to the spray can.