- Non - irritating, flat, smooth toe seam reduces pressure and irritation on the toes
- Densely padded foot, heel and toe protects against friction and provides comfort
- Acrylic multi - fiber yarn wicks away moisture to keep feet comfortable and dry
- Antibacterial / antifungal finish inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi on the sock to help prevent odor
- Non-constricting, mild compression prevents sliding and bunching - the sock stays in place
- Style: Knee High
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Increased blood flow relieves aches and muscle fatigue, reduces swelling and can help prevent blood clots.
- They’re an excellent choice for those with diabetes, limited mobility or spider and varicose veins
- Please NOTE: Image number 2 has the size chart. XS not Available
- Small: Compression Rating 8 to 15 mmHg
- Medium: Compression Rating 8 to 15 mmHg
- Large:Compression Rating 8 to 15 mmHg
- X-Large:Compression Rating 8 to 15 mmHg
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like