- Made in the USA
- This is a bulk or oversized item and may require a few extra business days to deliver.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- DDaveVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoAs advertised
Comfortable and well made product.
- JJeanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNo problems. Wash in hot water no fabric softener put in dryer
This pad works very well to protect the bed. It does not leak and washes well. They are still like new after daily use for more than 4 months.
- SStanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCareFor Ultra Reusable Bed Pad with HaloShield by Salk
I bought these smaller size for my wife to use on the living room chair and in the car and she loves them. I like them because they can be reused over and over and they do a great job of absorbing fluid.
- SSandiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agogood product
- TtkVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoNice Product
I use these on the bed to protect the sheets and mattress for my mother who suffers from incontinence. We also use it on a reclining chair when needed. They work well and are durable having to be washed frequently with hot water.
You may also like