- Reusable Underpad
- Moderate Absorbency
- Machine washable
- 8 oz. soaker
- Non-slip, waterproof
- PVC backing
- Comes packed in a clear retail package
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 2 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- TJTimothy J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Very functional pad it does move around a little.
- JJohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoUnderpad review
The large size does a much better job of protecting the mattress top and side.
- WwhichwitchVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoThis is the one you really want
Of all the sizes of reusable underpads available 44x52 is the right size. Completely lies under shoulder to below knee and is wide enough to lap over the edge of the bed. Nicely washable without a problem in the washer. I havent had them long enough to know how long they last but they seem well-made and durable.
You may also like