The Atlas Plus 2 has some great standard features up its sleeve that we believe you’ll find instantly invaluable: the hideaway cup holder and hideaway wireless charging station. Built into the armrest on the right side, simply pop out the charging station, place your smart phone on it and presto! Your phone starts charging without even having to plug it in. On the left side, the hideaway cup holder neatly keeps beverages close at hand and (perhaps most important) upright while you relax,
With a 400 lb. weight capacity, a full width power headrest, power lumbar and a footrest extension, you can stretch out completely and let your cares and worries melt.
- Atlas comes in Steel, Walnut and Mushroom fabrics
- Height of User: 5'4" to 5'9"
- Power Lumbar for personalized ergonomic comfort
- Full-Width Power Headrest to lift head, neck and shoulders
- Enjoy a beverage with the accessible cup holder
- Lithium Battery Back-Up is an industry first! Abundant power lasts for days and replaces ordinary one-time-use backups
- Atlas comes standard with a footrest extension for taller users or full lower leg and foot support for average height to shorter users
- The Atlas collection offers an array of elegant fabrics with contrast stitching to complement any living room or family room.
- USB remote
- A full chaise pad with leg rest extension provides full support from knees to toes.
- Total comfort seating
- Infinite lay flat recline position
- All deliveries are sent signature required.
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Due to COVID-19 Please check with customer service at 888-746-2107 prior to choosing White Glove Delivery as this service may not be available currently in your delivery area
Pride Warranty Sheet
Pride Viva Lift Chair Owner's Manual
Pride Atlas Viva Lift Specs Sheet
- Please note that until further notice, some Pride Lift Chairs are requiring extended lead times before being shipped. Please contact our customer service team at 888-746-2107 to check the estimated shipping time for the product you want, prior to placing your order.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- All returns require prior authorization. Please contact Parentgiving Customer Care, 888-746-2107, 9 AM ET — 8 PM ET Monday-Thursday and 9 AM ET — 5 PM ET Friday to request a Return Authorization.
- To receive credit the return must be made within 30 days of the order date.
- The product must be shipped back in the original Pride Mobility Products carton. If you require a replacement box, Parentgiving Customer Care can order one for you at a cost of $40.00.
- Depending on the reason for return and the condition of the product, a minimum 15% restocking fee will apply, as well as the return freight charges.
- The same charges apply to exchanges.
- Pride Mobility will pre-select the carrier for product return. You will call the contact number on the documentation you receive to arrange pick-up.
- Special orders and custom items and chairs fitted with the heat and/or massage options, are not returnable. Orders that are cancelled after the order is processed, are subject to a 15% restocking fee and return freight charges, if applicable.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- BBarbVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWonderful
You may also like