- Hemi-height ideal for users 5'2" and below.
- Attractive, Euro-style design.
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety.
- Handle height easily adjusts with unique push button.
- Back supportheight easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw.
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius.
- Large 10" front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort.
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage.
- Plastic clip holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded.
- Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability.
- Seat is durable and comfortable.
- Handsome and removable zippered storage bag with unique attachment to keep bag securely in place when Nitro is open or folded.
- Lightweight aluminum walker frame.
- Handle Height: 28"-31"
- Unit Dimensions: 23" (W)X 27.75" (L)
- Seat Dimensions: 18" (W) X 8.5" (D)
- Seat Height: 18"
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Carton Shipping Weight: 29 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Warranty (Brake and Handle Housing): 5 Year Limited
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.