SafetySure Mobility Sheet (SSMS) simplifies transfers while reducing the risk of caregiver back strain. Built in straps help to evenly distribute weight over the gurney. When not in use, the SSMS draw sheet folds for easy storage in a drawer or closet.
- The SafetySure® Mobility Sheet (SSM Sheet) can be used to turn, lift and transfer patients.
- Made of durable nylon fabric
- It also provides protection when transferring a patient from a soft to a hard surface.
- Reduces back strain during lateral transfers.
- Folds for easy storage.
- Medium had 4 handles, Large has 8 handles
- Medium: Dimensions: 39" L x 36" W, Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Large: Dimensions: 60" L x 34" W, Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- This is a bulk or oversized item and may require a few extra business days to deliver.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like