The durable Mobicushion for wheelchairs is all about helping you have the freedom to function. It can keep you mobile if you are dealing with pressure sores, helping to heal wounds and prevent new ones from forming while you use your wheelchair. The alternating air pressure cycle of the Mobicushion can be adjusted to give your body just the care it needs. Its one-piece air cell pad is made up of 4 air cells for the air to cycle through and a foam insert supports the thigh area for an extra bit of comfort. It has a weight setting function for making intuitive adjustments and is able to accommodate up to 264 lbs. The two-way polyester stretch over has a non-slip base and is made for comfort while being removable to make cleaning it a snap. This durable medical equipment is vapor permeable for breathability, water resistant so it won’t get ruined by spills, and fire retardant as an extra safety measure.
- ADVANCED PRESSURE RELIEF CUSHION SYSTEM: Feel free to breathe again. This pneumatic seat cushion uses a consistent cycle of alternating low air pressure that flows through the cushion’s air cells. The alternating pressure gives specific areas some time to rest or the pad can be used in static mode for a constant cushioning effect. There are 5 comfort level settings.
- HELP FOR PRESSURE SORES: Pressure sores can really put a crimp in your daily function and are quite dangerous. An advance pneumatic cushion is necessary. Now you can spend time in your wheelchair—indoors or outdoors—free from the risk of worsening pressure sores.
- ADJUSTABLE FOR MAXIMIZING COMFORT: Your body has its own particular needs which is why this advanced wheelchair pad has pressure sensor technology for intuitive control. It also has a touchpad with setting controls that will give you visual and audible operating status and fault indicator. It even has a mute button to let you control what is heard and when.
- CONVENIENT RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: While this super comfortable wheelchair seat cushion can be plugged into a wall outlet while you’re at home, it also has a rechargeable lithium battery for use on the go. You’ll get up to 12 hours of use in a single charge and the battery monitor will tell you when the device is charging, fully charged, or low on power—or when you are low on pressure, eliminating any guesswork or worries.
- Product Weight (lbs) : 6.9
- Length (cm) : 48
- Width (cm) : 51
- Height (cm) : 11
- Click for Warranty Information
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Restock fee of 15% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like