- Medline Micro-Kill+™ Wipes are EPA-registered as a disinfectant
- Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal
- Effective against difficult to kill microorganisms including MRSA, VRE and Tuberculosis within 2 minutes.
- Effective against bloodborne pathogens Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV-1
- Heavy-duty fabric stands up to hard-surface scrubbing and contains enough liquid to ensure maximum surface coverage
- Can be used to clean and disinfect most hard, non-porous surfaces
- No pre-mixing or dilution needed
- 6" x 6.75" (Canister of 160 or Case of 1920)
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.