- Medline Extended Wear Briefs feature a high- performance extended wear core designed to keep patients dry and protected for long periods
- Breathable film allows airflow promoting an improved microclimate for the skin
- Soft anti-leak guards help reduce leakage and improve containment
- Extended Wear is Medline's highest capacity adult brief
- Discreet ID system allows caregivers to easily identify the correct size, and provides a more dignifying appearance for the wearer
- Moisture alert wetness indicator smears and disappears when the garment has been soiled
- Minimizes skin irritation by helping to maintain skin's natural microclimate
- Enables undisrupted sleep absorbing and containing multiple voids
- Keeps resident dry, comfortable and odor free using, soft cloth-like materials
- Restores resident dignity and quality of life through extended protection
- Ensures a correct fit by providing size indicators and the back sheet
- Small: Waist fits 19"- 31"
- Medium: Waist fits 27"- 43"
- Large: Waist fits 45"- 59"
- X-Large: Waist fits 47"- 65"
- This adult garment TAPES ON.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 6 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 2 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
78%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- JJackVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDeadline briefs
Lots of capacity
- JJohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDeadline extended ware briefs
They work well.
- DDianaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat for overnight.
My husband is urine incontinent at night because he sleeps too soundly. Even with ordinary diapers the bedding had to be washed almost daily. I found out about the extended wear on line. They have really help keep the sheets and pads dry.
- JJimVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoMedline Briefs
the briefs are very strong and obsorbent
- JjoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agomy husband sleeps 12 hours at night...this product does not absorb for that long a time period.
isnt a night product that can be used for someone who sleeps 12 hours at night
You may also like