- This ultra soft product has antibacterial protection and super soft padding for pressure relief
- The Care Sock style sock is perfect for serious edema, heavier people, and as a covering over bandages, dressings or casts
- This is a bulk or oversized item and may require a few extra business days to deliver.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- BBigfootVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGood socks
Pretty lightweight - bur summer s coming here soon.
- YYlady003Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat Socks!
My husband is not diabetic but is 66 and since his stroke his feet swell. His feet are extra large and even the hospital didnt have socks that fit his feet. I thought Id try these and they fit his size 15W feet perfectly and are not so tight they leave an indentation in his already swollen feet or ankle area. If you have a big guy like me I suggest you try a pair of these even for everyday exercise.. It was definitely worth the purchase... Heading over to purchase a few more!