With sturdy chrome-plated steel construction and 6-point cradle design, this new-style patient lift by Drive Medical safely raises or lower individuals up to 450 pounds from any stationary position. The lift utilizes high-performance hydraulics to ensure safe and gradual movement. Easy-to-operate breaks on the casters provide additional safety and security while an adjustable width base allows for a proper fit. The product includes sling chains and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and 1 year limited warranty on the pump. This lift has an adjustable base, includes a 6 point cradle, and includes the sling lift chains. Patient slings not included.
- Boom Height: 17.5" - 62"
- Base Width: 22.5" - 42"
- Base Height: 6"
- Casters: 5"
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like