- Polyethylene backsheet
- Nonwoven topsheet
- Fluff pad
- Contains Superabsorbent Polymer.
For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- JJKBVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoTena Underpads
Thin and smaller than I expected. If you try to pull them from underneath the patient they tear.
- RRoseVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agotena ultra pads
- BBernieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoAct like a real nurse and use over sheets at hip line to save on excessive sheet changes
Not as heavy duty as a hospital disposable pad but pretty darn close.Largest size was great.
- AAgudsonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoJust the right sized pad!
- AAlissaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 years agowonderful absorancy. good for overnight and for sponge baths. Use two for the baths though.
Wonderful product! Highly recommend.