- A unique construction of high-resilient molded foam provides optimal support, stabilization and pressure redistribution.
- Designed for low risk patients.
- Removable, zippered, low-shear stretch cover is vapor permeable and water-resistant.
- Cover has a —Non-Slip" vinyl bottom for comfort and safety.
- Convenient 12" tie straps secure the cushion to wheelchair.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Dimensions: 18" (W) x 16" (D) x 2" (H) or 18" (W) x 18" (D) x 2" (H)
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like