CareFor Ultra Reusable Women's Panty feature new technology that kills embarrassing odor and odor causing bacteria. These briefs for women absorb 4 fluid ounces - keeping the wearer dry and comfortable. These incontinence briefs are made from Lycra. The crotch lining is 100% cotton. The garment is designed to look like regular underwear. The HaloShield technology takes these garments to the next level of protection, not only absorbing 4 ounces of fluid, but also keeping odor from leaking out.
- Small fits waist sizes 22" - 28"
- Medium fits waist sizes 29" - 32"
- X-Large fits waist sizes 40" - 48"
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 2 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
75%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- BBernitaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
These are less bulky then the regular panties. Oh where smaller panty liners with these.
- JJoyceVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoA feminine alternative to disposables.
Worn with a disposal pad. Saves LOTS of money if a pad and security is all you need. No need to purchase additional disposable pull ups.
- MmegVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agolightweight stretch protective
recommended by family doctor for senior gave product a try
- NNoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExcellent product
It was everything I thought it would be.
You may also like