- Boost® High Protein Drink provides complete and balanced nutrition with 20 g high-quality protein for muscle health plus 27 vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin D to support strong bones
- Gluten-free and suitable for lactose intolerance (not for individuals with galactosemia)
- Serving Size: 8 oz.
- Calories per Serving 240 Calories
- Water, Glucose Syrup, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Corn), And Less Than 2% Of Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Sodium Caseinate, Vitamins And Minerals‡, Cellulose Gel And Gum, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Carrageenan, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vitamins And Minerals: Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Bitartrate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K1, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B12
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.