If you often have problems with cold feet, poor circulation in your extremities, Restless Leg Syndrome, or wake with painful, achy feet and legs, the Battle Creek Bed Warmer may be the answer to your problems. Diabetes, Peripheral Artery Disease, arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynaud's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and many other problems can benefit from the soothing warmth of a Battle Creek BedWarmer. Placed under the bottom sheet, the gentle heat rises to give you cozy warmth right where you need it, for just pennies a day. Sleep more soundly to wake rested and rejuvenated in the morning.
- The Standard bed warmer comes equipped with an On/Off switch giving you total control over the warmth of your bed.
- Great for Poor Circulation
- Switch will automatically turn off the BedWarmer after eight hours
- Size 18 x 36
- Max temp: The pad cans run between 100-130 degrees
- Extra-long 10.5-ft cord enables the BedWarmer to be at the foot of the bed, the switch near the hands and the plug to reach the wall outlet
- Three temperature settings ensure comfort on even the coldest nights
- Off-season storage bag included
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like