Bariatric Bed Pan has a low profile, large flat supportive area to accommodate larger patients, and is easy to place and remove. Made of a high impact polyethylene, it supports up to 1200 lb and easily holds more than two quarts of liquid. Low back rim is only 1/2" high, allowing users to glide onto the pan easily rather than having to lift and arch their back to allow the pan to be inserted. Able to service all patients and residents, this is the only bed pan a facility ever needs. Pan is fully autoclavable up to 220°F and can be easily sanitized using standard facility cleaning and sanitizing protocols. Dimensions: L 15" x H 3" x W 14-1/4". Weight: 14oz.
- Please note: This is a hygienic product and cannot be returned once the inner packaging is opened.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- AArtieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoMy mom has a broken pelvic bone and the other bed pans were uncomfortable for her I ordered this product and now she has no complaints she said its very comfortable.
Design for easy use.
You may also like