White Glove Delivery Service (included in the price) includes lift gate service, delivery into the room of choice, complete product set-up, a product tutorial by a trained technician, and, if you choose, removal of packaging materials.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight steel frame can be folded to a compact 13" width for easy portability, transport and storage.
- Nylon seat and back upholstery offers more breathable seating surface, reducing heat and moisture buildup.
- Soft plastic skirt guards eliminate sharp edges against client and clothing.
- Oversized padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to user.
- Armrests are also height adjustable.
- Programmable controller with common connectors.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm.
- Heavy duty, flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Standard anti-tip wheels for added safety.
- Standard positioning belt for added safety.
- Swing-away footrests and calf strap.
- Seat back storage pouch, handy storage for any take-along items for user or caregiver.
- Padded, fold-down backrest and cushioned seat.
- Manual wheel locks for additional safety.
Model # wildcat450bk24ss
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Max Range: 20 miles
- Turning Radius: 41"
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Length: 48"
- Width: 30.5
- Height: 40"
- Floor to Seat Height: 19"
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 60A
- Motor: Two 24V x 350W x 3800rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 50AH
- Charger: 5 Amp Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 9" x 2.5"
- Rear Wheels 12.5" x 2.25"
All Drive Medical Scooters come with the Peace of Mind Product Protection Plan included. This plan is effective for up to 14 months from the date of purchase and includes: a single phone number for a troublingshooting, replacing parts, and scheduling repairs, a professional scooter service of highly trained servicemen, and no out-of-pocket expense for repair and replacements. This comprehesive service goes above and beyond the standard warranty and helps insure a pleasurable scooter user experience. To learn more about the Peace of Mind program click on the graphic above.