- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism. When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll. Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages if patient stumbles.
- Adjustable brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Basket NOT included
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Handlebar Height - 29" - 36"
- Overall Width - 21.5"
- Width inside handle grip - 17"
- Caster size 5”
- Depth opened at base - 25"
- Product weight - 16 lbs
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
|Weight Capacity: ||400 lbs.
|Product Weight: ||16 lbs.
|Handle Height: ||29"-36"
|Wheel Size: ||5"
|Overall Width: ||21.5"
Return policy for this item
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return. Special order items cannot be returned.
Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
Our complete return policy is available by selecting the Return Policy link in the footer of our website.