Features and Benefits
- Now comes with riggings in box
- VIPER weighs 32 lbs. (excluding front rigging)
- Easier to propel and transport
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Back height adjustable from 18" - 20"
- Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Comes standard with "flip up" anti-tippers
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- Composite Mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Color: Black
Model # L412DDA-ELR
- Width (Open): 20".
- Width (Closed): 12".
- Height: 32".
- Seat To Floor (Height): 13.5"-15.5".
- Back (Height): 16"-18".
- Seat (Width): 12".
- Seat (Depth): 12".
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 36".
- Product Weight: 30 lbs.
Return policy for this item
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return. Special order items cannot be returned.
Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
Our complete return policy is available by selecting the Return Policy link in the footer of our website.