The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair by offers a durable and reliable performance chair all in one. The power chair comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded arms allowing for more customization options that conform to the specific user as well as a semi reclining back with a headrest for maximum comfort and support. The seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper user positioning. The front wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times. The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair is an ideal chair for anyone looking for a high performance power wheelchair.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 24"
- Climbing Angle: 7.5°
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Dimensions: 42.25" (L) x 27.25" (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 21" - 24"
- Controller: PG VR2 50A
- Motors (2): 24V x 320W x 4600 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 36AH (U1)
- Charger: 4A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Caster Wheels: 8" x 2" Solid
- Drive Wheels: 14" x 3" Flat-free
- Base Weight: 82 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair): 53 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 51 lbs.
- Total Weight: 186 lbs.
- Seat Dimensions: 18” (W) x 18” (D) | 20” (W) x 18” (D)
- Warranty of Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 14 Months
- Warranty on Batteries: 6 months
All Drive Medical Scooters come with the Peace of Mind Product Protection Plan included. This plan is effective for up to 14 months from the date of purchase and includes: a single phone number for a troublingshooting, replacing parts, and scheduling repairs, a professional scooter service of highly trained servicemen, and no out-of-pocket expense for repair and replacements. This comprehesive service goes above and beyond the standard warranty and helps insure a pleasurable scooter user experience. To learn more about the Peace of Mind program click on the graphic below.