Everest & Jennings introduces the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Traveler L3 is the newest lightweight wheelchair addition to the Traveler line, a brand respected for performance and durability.
The Traveler L3 lightweight frame weighs less than 36 pounds making it the ideal K0003 Medicare coded wheelchair built for short and long term use as well as rental needs. Designed with dual axles and multi-position caster forks, this wheelchair provides an adjustable seat height of 18 or 20 inches. The wheelchair comes standard with non-marking polyurethane tires and industry compatible front rigging.
The Traveler L3 is manufactured with the same commitment to quality Everest & Jennings is known for. Available in 16, 18 and 20 inch seat widths with various configurations.
- Weighs less than 36 lbs. without front rigging
- Durable, long lasting carbon steel frame
- Black nylon upholstery
- Chart pocket on back
- “Tool-Free” adjustable front rigging
- Non-marking polyurethane rear tires
- Industry Compatible front rigging with heel loops standard on swing away footrests
- Detachable Desk and Full Length Armrests
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 2" seat height adjustment
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Meets Medicare code K0003
- Latex Free