Helps two users watch their blood pressure by storing up to 60 measurements per user, including date and time stamp. Its voice feature, with adjustable volume provides an added convenience for peoplewith limited sight capabilities. It also reads mean arterial pressure as well as pulse rate and compares the measurements to World Health Organization standards.
- Model number: BPW810
- Easy-touch measurement with autopressure release
- Digital 12 or 24 hour clock with month/date display
- Systolic, diastolic BP, mean arterial pressure, and pulse rate measured from wrist
- Automatically powers off
- Systolic and diastolic blood pressure map range: 30 to 280mmHg
- Pulse rate range:40 to 200 pulse/min