Don’t miss out on a visit to the park or the shopping center. The Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 4 Deluxe lets you enjoy the outdoors with a stable, rugged scooter that quickly disassembles for transport. Lightweight components make the Scout 4 easy to load into a vehicle to take wherever you want to go. And its 4-wheel configuration makes handling outdoor terrain a breeze.
The Scout 4 Deluxe offers a set of easy to change high gloss color panels in red and blue, metallic grey wheel rims and two-tone upholstered seat.
The Scout’s comfortable stadium-style seat allows you to easily set the seat height and the armrest width and angle to their most comfortable position. In addition, you can adjust the scooters’ tiller angle placing the drive controls where you want them. The control panel features ergonomic delta control handles which make it easier to operate the scooter if you suffer from limited strength or dexterity in your hands or fingers. The Scout’s tires won’t mark your floors and are flat-free for worry-free travel.
Not only is the Scout comfortable, but it offers great performance with a 4.25 mph top speed and a 9 mile maximum cruising range. The scooter’s 300 pound maximum weight capacity lets it accommodate a wide range of users.
Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.
- 4.25 mph top speed and a 9 mile maximum cruising range
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
- Ergonomic delta tiller makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Includes two sets of easy-to-change color panels in red & blue
- Large front basket with carry handle
- Quick and easy disassembly into 5 easy-to-transport pieces
- Rear reflector for better visibility
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Base Weight: 58 lbs
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 12AH
- Battery Weight (pair): 20 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: 2A Offboard
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Controller: CTE 45A
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 17"-19"
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section): 39 lbs
- Maximum Range: 9 miles
- Motor: 24V X 270W X 4700 rpm
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Seat Dimensions (W x D): 16.5" x 16"
- Seat Weight: 16 lbs
- Top Speed: 4.25 mph
- Total Weight: 85 lbs
- Turning Radius: 53.75"
- Overall Measurements: 42.5l X 20.5w X 36h
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery