A busy lifestyle means being mobile. When you need to be out and about, the Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3 Deluxe is a great mobility option. Compact size and easy disassembly into five lightweight components give the Scout 3 maximum portability. And its nimble maneuverability makes the scooter perfect for negotiating indoor spaces like malls or supermarkets.
The Scout 3 Deluxe offers a set of easy to change high gloss color panels in red and blue, metallic grey wheel rims and two-tone upholstered seat.
The Scout’s comfortable stadium-style seat allows you to easily set the seat height and the armrest width to their most comfortable position. In addition, you can adjust the scooters’ tiller angle placing the drive controls where you want them. The control panel features ergonomic delta control handles which make it easier to operate the scooter if you suffer from limited strength or dexterity in your hands or fingers. The Scout’s tires won’t mark your floors and are flat-free for worry-free travel.
Not only is the Scout comfortable, but it offers great performance with a 4.25 mph top speed and a 9 mile maximum cruising range. The scooter’s 300 pound maximum weight capacity lets it accommodate a wide range of users
Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.
- 4.25 mph top speed and a 9 mile maximum cruising range
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
- Ergonomic delta tiller makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Includes two sets of easy-to-change color panels in red & blue
- Large front basket with carry handle
- Quick and easy disassembly into 5 easy-to-transport pieces
- Rear reflector for better visibility
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel
- Base Weight: 49 lbs
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 12AH
- Battery Weight (pair): 20 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: 2A Offboard
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Controller: CTE 45A
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 17"-19"
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section): 29 lbs
- Maximum Range: 9 miles
- Motor: 24V X 270W X 4700 rpm
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Seat Dimensions (W x D): 16.5" x 16"
- Seat Weight: 16 lbs
- Top Speed: 4.25 mph
- Total Weight: 85 lbs
- Turning Radius: 45.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
- Overall Measurements: 42.5l X 20.5w X 36h