For an easily transportable scooter that combines 4-wheel stability and loads of great features, look no further than the Drive Medical Spitfire EX 1420.
Great for users on the go, the Spitfire EX 1420 can be quickly and easily disassembled into five lightweight pieces.
And its 4-wheel configuration makes it perfect for confidently traversing the outdoors.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Armrest reflectors make the scooter more visible when traveling in low light conditions
- Backlit battery gauge makes it even easier to read
- Batteries included
- Comfortable 180 degree swivel seat with fold-down, padded backrest and stylish two-tone upholstery
- Disassembles quickly and easily, without tools, into 5 pieces
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Flip-up armrests with adjustable width and angle
- Includes plastic front basket with removable liner bag
- Includes three sets of interchangeable body panels in red, blue and silver|Infinitely adjustable angle tiller with fingertip throttle control
- Wrap-around delta handles make driving easy, even for those with limited dexterity
- 12 model has a 9 mile maximum range
- 21 model has a 15 mile maximum range
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Floor to Seat Height: 20"-23"
- Front Wheels: 7.5" x 2"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Height: 36";Length: 42"
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Rear Wheels: 8.5" x 3"
- Total Weight: 12 model 103 lbs
- Total Weight: 21 model 111 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 42l X 20w X 36h