Roscoe Medical K4-Lite Wheelchair with Removable Desk-Length Arms and Flip Back, 16" W x 16" D Seat, Silver Vein Finish, Cross-Brace Frame, Swing-Away Footrests, 300 lb Weight Capacity.
The Roscoe K4-Lite Wheelchair is a high-strength lightweight chair with an attractive silver vein powder-coated steel frame. It features flip back arms allowing for easy patient transfer. Designed with a dual axle and multi-position caster forks, our K4-Lite chair provides for easy transition of seat height to hemi level. Comfortable padded nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. Chart pocket on backrest and industry compatible front riggings come standard.
- Cross-brace, Silver vein powder-coated steel frame.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- Padded and upholstered armrests come standard.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite footplates (Swing-away footrests or elevating legrests).
- Elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Rear anti-tippers come standard.
- Composite handrims with 24" urethane tires.
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
- 5-year warranty on frame and cross braces.
- 90 days on all other parts.