White Glove Delivery Service (included in the price) includes lift gate service, delivery into the room of choice, complete product set-up, a product tutorial by a trained technician, and, if you choose, removal of packaging materials.
Features and Benefits
- Feature captain?s seat backs with a solid ?pan? bases that allow for the addition of a separate cushion.
- Provides heavy duty mobility for users up to 350 lbs.
- Seat pan is padded and vinyl-covered for added comfort.
- The plush seat back is a full 24 inches wide, allowing for maximum flexibility in user positioning.
- The seat backs have three recline settings allowing it to be positioned comfortably for the user.
- Seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23".
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to user.
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable for positioning, support and adaptability to the size of the user.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing away arm for additional flexibility.
- Standard footplate can be flipped up out of the user?s way and adjusted in both height and angle.
- Chair can be fitted with optional Elevating Leg Rests allowing the user to travel comfortably with their legs raised which is a necessity for those with some medical conditions, such as edema.
- Standard positioning belt for added user security.
- Extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability.
- Programmable controller with common connectors is easy to service and setup and can be personalized for individuals with special needs.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel.
- Motor assemblies offer easy ?freewheel? operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
Model # renegadep24bl18ps
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Max Range: 20 miles
- Turning Radius: 31"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Length: 37"
- Width: 24"
- Floor to Seat Height: 20"-23"
- Controller: Dynamic A50A
- Motor: Two 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 35AH
- Charger: 5 Amp Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Rear Wheels: 10" x 3"
All Drive Medical Scooters come with the Peace of Mind Product Protection Plan included. This plan is effective for up to 14 months from the date of purchase and includes: a single phone number for a troublingshooting, replacing parts, and scheduling repairs, a professional scooter service of highly trained servicemen, and no out-of-pocket expense for repair and replacements. This comprehesive service goes above and beyond the standard warranty and helps insure a pleasurable scooter user experience. To learn more about the Peace of Mind program click on the graphic above.