Reliant 450 Power Lift with Power Opening Low Base 24'' to 74" H, 4-1/2" Clearance, 450 lb. Weight Capacity, 24V DC Output, Audible Low Battery Alarm
Invacare Reliant lifts were conceived to help reduce the possibility of caregiver back injury and to ensure dignity in patient handling. These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and integral tools for staff and caregivers. Using the lift for patient handling can help lreduce staff injuries, save you money and reinforce safety as a priority in your health care facility. Invacare Reliant lifts support up to 450 lb, making potentially challenging transfers smooth for the resident and the caregiver.
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety.
- Padded swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chain-free slings as well as older-style slings with chains or straps.
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces.
- Electronic system includes two 24-volt batteries, a manual emergency lowering device, and anti-entrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering.
- Power-opening base legs adjust easily using the hand pendant.
- Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility.
- Power operated patient lift base width adjusts between 26-1/2" and 41".
- Hand control cord extends up to 8 ft. long.
- Multi-grip push handle is angled to minimize wrist strain.
- 3-year limited warranty on lift.