Portable oxygen concentrator with a small, sleek design and long battery life.
The XPO2 is a small, lightweight, durable, and clinically robust oxygen concentrator. This portable unit features a contemporary, non-medical design with quiet, yet simple operation that allows patients to go about their daily lives with the ease of not being concerned of running out of oxygen. This oxygen concentrator weighs just 6 pounds and is FAA-approved for in-flight use up to 10,000 feet. The two-and-a-half hour battery duration (at setting 2) may be doubled to five hours through the use of an optional supplemental battery. This is a Special Order item and may take 5-7 business days to deliver and cannot be cancelled once ordered or returned once received, unless defective.
Includes: concentrator, carrying case, AC adapter, DC adapter, accessory bag and battery. 3-year limited warranty.
- Product Weight: Approximately 6 pounds
- 7.3 pounds with optional supplemental battery
- Dimensions: 10H x 7W x 4D
- Conserving Flow: Pulse dose delivery with settings 1 - 5
- Battery: 2.5-hour battery duration at setting 2
- 5-hour battery duration with optional supplemental battery
- Capacity: Maximum 900 ml
- Air Tubing: Use with INVMS4121 21' tubing
- Operating Altitude: 10 000
- Power Consumption: 36 watts at setting 2
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.