Superpole transfer pole with supertrapeze which hangs over bed and assists in bed mobility.
SuperPole With SuperTrapeze is an award winning trapeze with a unique offset handle that mounts to the SuperPole and provides superior assistance to achieve a seated position in bed. Innovative, and unlike conventional triangle trapezehandles, the SuperTrapeze handle simulates two rungs on a ladder allowing for improved use of arm strength to climb up to a seated position. The SuperPole with SuperTrapeze installs beside the bed and requires less than 5 of floor space. The trapeze support arm and nylon strap are height adjustable.
Weight capacity: 300 lbs NOTE: No more than 150 lbs should be exerted on the trapeze arm (Half of the users weight).
- SuperTrapeze™: 0.875" diameter rail. Strap range 42-70" from ceiling.
- Trapeze Handle Grips: 6.25" and 10.25".
- Support Arm: 17". Recommended 84" from floor.
- Strap Range: 29".
- SuperPole™: 90" x 1.5" diameter. White powder coated steel.
- Grip Length: 20". Washable, latex free grip.
- Floor to Ceiling Range: 93-99".
- Expansion Mechanism: 1-1/8" fine cut thread. Zinc plated steel jackscrew.
- Top Plate:m20" length. Top plate rubber will not mark ceiling.
- Base Plate: 5" Ø. Non-marking, base plate rubber is ribbed for better gripping.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- No more than 150 lbs should be exerted on trapeze system (for repositioning and sitting up assistance only).
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.