Height adjustable, reinforced metal crutches which support up to 300 lbs.
Lumex Universal Aluminum Crutches provide strong under arm support to aid mobility after injury or surgery. Sold in sets of 8 pairs per case only. The Lumex Universal Aluminum Crutches Combo Pack includes 2 sets of adult crutches, 1 set of extra tall crutches, and one set of youth sized crutches
. This pack brings a variety of crutch sizes at an affordable prize and each crutch set is pack full of comfort and safety design features.
Adult - Armpad to Floor: 45" - 53"
Tall - Armpad to Floor: 53" - 61.5"
Youth - Armpad to Floor: 37" - 46"
Recommended Patient Height
Adult - 5'2" - 5'10"
Tall - 5'10" - 6'6"
Youth - 4'6" - 5'2"
- Made of lightweight, anodized aluminum.
- Reinforced center tube and footpiece provide added strength.
- Push button adjustment makes changing height easy.
- Height adjustment in 1" increments.
- Handgrip position is readily adjusted with wing nuts.
- Underarm and handgrip pads are comfortable and durable.
- Includes laminated color operating instructions.
- 300 lb maximum weight capacity.
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0114.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.