A firm, wedge shaped cushion with a variety of uses, excellent design, superior construction features.
The Basic Wedge Cushion is a firm, wedge shaped cushion with a variety of excellent design and construction features. This wedge cushion can be used as a prop pillow for reading, computing, or watching television. The cushions incline during rest or sleep can help alleviate pressure or pain in the chest, back, or neck. Furthermore, the wedge's incline and firm construction make it a preferable choice for elevating injuries and promoting good blood circulation. The wedge cushion comes in a variety of sizes and meet the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System code code E2601.
- A specialized gel layer with a convoluted foam topper that reduces tissue interface pressures at critical points
- Incorporates a moderate wedge design sloping from 4"; in the front to 3 ¼"; in the rear
- Soft, stretchable lightweight cover reduces shear/friction and is fluid-proof and has a strap at the back to secure the cushion firmly to the chair
- Accommodates a wide range of body shapes, sizes and weights
- Bariatric cushions with higher weight capacities are available.
- 350 lb maximum weight capacity
- 2 year limited warranty
- Latex Free
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.