Perfect for seniors, those with low vision, the hard of hearing & anyone wanting to simplify their cell phone calls. Large buttons make dialing easy.
Simply the easiest cell phone to use!
No long term contract required; just activate the phone upon receiving it and register for the appropriate monthly plan (as low as $14.99/mo.) with Great Call, the wireless service provider.
As seen on TV, the Jitterbug Plus is the cell phone that uniquely includes only the best features for seniors in an easy-to-use, attractive device. This package includes the Jitterbug Plus Cell Phone by Samsung, a rechargeable battery and battery charger (AC powered).
Jitterbug Plus Phone Features:
Easy Activation Process:
- New Built in camera with photo sharing capability
- Amplified handset adjustable to 102.5dB and ringer to 84dB
- 25 day standby time
- Up to 5 hours continuous talk time before battery need recharging
- Built-in speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Call waiting lets you know a call is coming in and allows you to answer it
- Access all options with simple "YES" or "NO" questions
- 24-hr Operator Assistance
- Calling plans as low as $14.99/Month
- Only cell phone with familiar dial tone confirms service
- Backlit keypad with big buttons and bright display in a large font size
- Exceptional sound quality with reduced background noise for clearer calls
- T4 rating for the least interference for T-coil hearing aid wearers
- Bluetooth and Caller ID enabled
1. Our company will ship your new phone to your address.
2. Upon receipt simply open the box, place battery on phone, and power on.
3. You will then be prompted to press Yes on the phone which will connect you to a live Jitterbug expert to help you select your plan and features.
Jitterbug cell phone coverage in the USA:
GreatCall phone coverage includes most of the USA where cellular service is available from the other well-known carriers. If you have coverage in your area with another cell phone service, then it's highly likely you'll have service with GreatCall. Click here to view the GreatCall Nationwide Service coverage map
, which estimates where your Jitterbug will work. If you live in a rural area, or any area with limited cell phone coverage, (before you buy the phone) we highly recommend you call GreatCall at 1-800-733-6632 and ask if they have coverage in your area. They only need your zipcode to look it up.
Jitterbug Plus Phone Specifications:
- Dimensions (closed): 3.86 x 2.01 x .77
- Weight: 3.76 ounces
- External LCD Display: Screen Size: 1.3 inches, Color
- Internal LCD Display: Screen Size: 2.2 inches, Color
- Network Frequency: Dual Band: CDMA 850/ CDMA 1900
- Available Colors: Red or Silver
- Antenna: Internal
- Speakerphone: Yes
- Interface: Universal Micro-USB
- Battery: Lithium Ion
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.