The Geemarc Ampli500 amplified speakerphone boosts up to 50dB amplification.
The Geemarc Ampli500 amplified speakerphone boosts up to 50dB amplification. It includes caller ID with large LCD display and a flashing ring strobe, plus a full speakerphone with up to +15dB amplification.
Standard volume control offers a 30dB gain. When the "AMPLI" button is pressed, the phone provides up to 40dB amplification gain. For additional amplification, the handset boost button provides another 10dB, for a total of up to 50dB gain.
- Caller ID stores up to 99 incoming names and numbers
- Large 1" buttons
- Amplification up to 50dB
- Tone control
- Amplified speakerphone up to 15dB
- 95dB loud ringer
- 3-level Speech Output Control adjusts outgoing voice volume up to 12dB
- 11 one-touch memory dial buttons: 3 emergency, 8 standard
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm audio jack for headset, neck loop, t-hook silhouette, or patch cord
- Built-in strobe ring signaler
- 3.5mm Vibrating ring alert jack for use with optional bed shaker (sold separately)
Redial, flash, mute buttons
- Uses four (4) AAA batteries for LCD display (not included)
- Uses line power and AC power (included)
- Desk or wall-mount
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.