Helpful for hearing or visually impaired individuals to always have a contact to an emergency number.
Super easy to use, and hear, this phone is very popular with seniors. Affordable yet packed with features, the Future Call Emergency Help Phone makes it easy to call 9-1-1 for help with a single touch of the large, red emergency button. The super large buttons are easy to see and dial, and the ringer and handset volumes can be easily adjusted, separately.
- Big buttons for easy dialing
- 2 Way speakerphone with volume control
- Receiving volume gain +40dB
- Receiving tone gain +/-10dB
- Speech volume gain +/-3dB
- Red 911 emergency key - this number is backed up even if the unit is unplugged from the line
- Hearing aid compatible
- 10 two-touch memories for speed dialing the memories are backed up even if the unit is unplugged from the line
- 2 one-touch speed dialing the memories are backed up even if the unit is unplugged from the line
- Flash key for call waiting
- Redial key
- Hold key with music
- Ringer hi/low/off switch
- Store on/off switch (Prevents memories accidentally being erased or changed)
- Bright Neon for incoming calls / PBX message light
- Desk/wall mountable
- FCC Approved
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.