Receives and displays name, number, and calling time. Easy installs on all standard home telphones.
This Caller ID device is easily installed with most home phones. With corded phones, or the base unit of a cordless phone, simply unplug the phone line from the phone (coming from the wall jack) and plug it into the Caller ID device instead. Then plug the Caller ID device into the telephone with the additional phone cord (provided). This device is not compatible with Voice-over-IP phones.
- Caller ID receives and displays name, number, and calling time
- Call waiting caller ID
- Stores calling numbers, names, and calling times of last 99 calls, answered or not
- 4 Buttons: DIAL/FLASH, DELETE, FORWARD REVIEW, and BACKWARD REVIEW
- Large backlit 3-line LCD
- LCD viewing area: 1.5" x 3.1"
- Supports both Bellcore and ETSI call waiting caller ID interfaces
- Universal message waiting indication
- Automatic stutter tone detection
- Visual message waiting indication (FSK) - flashing LED and LCD icon indicate message(s) waiting in your local telephonecompany's voice mailbox
- Use the DIAL/FLASH button to switch between calls in call waiting state
- Use the DIAL/FLASH button for the call backfeature
- Preset up to 4 area codes, one for 7digit dialing and three for 10 digit dialing
- AC adapter is included with optional 3 AA batteries to back-up memories and operation of caller ID during power failure
- Size: 4.1" x 4.1"
- Color: Off white
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.