Stay safe with Guardian Alert Panic Phone.
The LogicMark Guardian Alert Panic Phone enables you to call "911" in an emergency situation, (accident, fall, illness, or danger) and speak directly to the emergency operator.
Talk Directly through your pendant to a 911 emergency operator at the push of a button.
The Guardian Alert 911 system is a set - a base station which plugs into the phone jack - and a pendant which is worn by the user.
The system can operate anywhere in and around the home - with the base station plugged into a phone jack in the central part of the home.
The Pendant runs up to a year on a AAA alkaline battery (included). The pendant is splash resistant so it can even be taken into the shower. The Test Button on the bottom of the unit gives an audible confirmation of battery condition. Hold the Test Button in an extra few seconds - and you can confirm that the full system is working.
- LogicMark 911 Guardian Phone
- Small pendant unit isworn on person, button can be pressed to dial 911during an emergency (fall, accident, illness, danger)
- No monitoring fees, services charges, or contracts
- Hold down recessed button for two seconds to activate, unit will call 911 and you can speak with an operator through the speaker/mic located on unit
- Works just like a cordless phone (900MHz) on any standard phone line with 911 service and tone dialing
- 600' Range
- Can be comfortably worn around the neck, clipped on a belt, or carried in pocket
- Replaceable battery lasts 1 year in standby and 30 minutes during talk time
- No tools required, installs in minutes
- Pendant is splash resistant
- Voice confirmations during dialing, shutdown, systems test, and battery test
- Auto power off after 4 minutes of activity
- Unit dimensions: 3.75"L x 1.75"W
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Color: White
- Base unit
- AC adapter
- 7' Phone cord for base unit
- Lanyard with quick detachment clip
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.