The Hybrid is a unique fusion of technologies, designed to be a universal interface for patients, clinicians, and providers. This one product serves as a nasal interface, an oral interface, and a combination of the two. The Hybrid is a dual airway interface for use with positive pressure ventilation devices for the treatment of respiratory inefficiencies and obstructive sleep apnea. The unique design of the Hybrid promotes patient comfort by eliminating pressure points on the forehead and across the bridge of the nose. The Hybrid complete system contains all of the components required to properly size to your face, eliminating the hassle of trying different sizes to get the right fit.Includes Patient Instructional DVD and carrying case included with each complete system. The HYB500 has a built-in supplemental oxygen port for connection to any Oxygen Concentrator.
- One package contains all of the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle and waste of opening multiple products to properly fit the patient.
- Universal design simplifies choice and fitting protocols and minimizes time spent with a patient to address issues such as mouth breathing or claustrophobia.
- Adjustable nasal pillow design provides a customized fit for each patient.
- No nasal bridge or forehead contact eliminates nasal bridge sores and air leaks near eyes.
- Swivel tubing coupler to accommodate free movement and optimal performance during the night.
- Supplemental oxygen ports.
- Patient Instructional DVD and carrying case included with each complete system.
- For hygienic reasons, this item is not returnable after the product packaging is opened.
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.