This new compact concentrator provides unmatched performance, patient safety and ease of use.
The DeVilbiss 525DS 5-Liter Compact Oxygen Concentrator with oxygen sensing device is the newest addition to the DeVilbiss family of oxygen concentrators. It features an attractive minimalist design that's far less obtrusive in a patient's home. While the design is new, the 5 Liter Compact Concentrator incorporates many of the field-proven internal components featured in popular DeVilbiss models including the 515A or 303 Concentrators -- more than 70% in fact, to facilitate maintenance and repair. Plus, this new compact concentrator provides unmatched performance, patient safety and ease of use.
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and may take 10 or more business days to deliver.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit -- increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Noticeably quiet operation
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Two-year dealer service interval
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter - Pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Intake filter features a translucent back to allow technician to quickly determine if the filter is dirty
- Product Weight: 37 lbs.
- Product Width: 14 in.
- Product Length/Depth: 12 in.
- Product Height: 23 in.
- Outlet Pressure: 8.5 PSIG
- Oxygen Purity: 93% at 1-5 lpm (+/- 3%)
- Delivery Rate: 1 to 5 LPM
- Maximum Recommened Flow: 5 LPM
- Power Consumption: 310 Watts (270 Watts @ 2.5 lpm or less)
- Sound Level: 48 dbA overall average
- Product Warranty 5 Years
- Alarms: High/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Compressor: DeVilbiss GSE long life
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.