This new compact concentrator provides unmatched performance, patient safety and ease of use.
The DeVilbiss 525DS 5-Liter Compact Oxygen Concentrator with oxygen sensing device is the newest addition to the DeVilbiss family of oxygen concentrators. It features an attractive minimalist design that's far less obtrusive in a patient's home. While the design is new, the 5 Liter Compact Concentrator incorporates many of the field-proven internal components featured in popular DeVilbiss models including the 515A or 303 Concentrators -- more than 70% in fact, to facilitate maintenance and repair. Plus, this new compact concentrator provides unmatched performance, patient safety and ease of use.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit -- increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Noticeably quiet operation
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Two-year dealer service interval
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter - Pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Intake filter features a translucent back to allow technician to quickly determine if the filter is dirty
- Product Weight: 37 lbs.
- Product Width: 14 in.
- Product Length/Depth: 12 in.
- Product Height: 23 in.
- Outlet Pressure: 8.5 PSIG
- Oxygen Purity: 93% at 1-5 lpm (+/- 3%)
- Delivery Rate: 1 to 5 LPM
- Maximum Recommened Flow: 5 LPM
- Power Consumption: 310 Watts (270 Watts @ 2.5 lpm or less)
- Sound Level: 48 dbA overall average
- Product Warranty 5 Years
- Alarms: High/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Compressor: DeVilbiss GSE long life
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.