#1 Doctor Recommended light therapy lamp from Uplift Technologies. For the treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or the “winter blues”.
The Day-Light Uplift Technologies from is the best selling SAD Lamp worldwide!
SAD lamps are specially designed bright light therapy lamps recommended by doctors as first line treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or the “winter blues” and other non-seasonal mood disorders. Used in clinical research for over 10 years, the Day-Light conforms to all standards set by light therapy experts. 20-30 minutes each morning is all it takes to significantly improve energy levels and regulate sleep patterns for those who respond to light therapy.
- Recommended by doctors
- Provides the recommended 10,000 lux light dosage
- Light source is delivered at an angle that mimics outdoor light and it is 100% UV-filtered for safety
- Adjustable height legs
- Can be used alone or with the built-in, tilt-back stand, which also fits conveniently into standard carry-on luggage
- Three-compact fluorescent light tubes (4,000 Kelvin) deliver 10,000 lux at 12 inches for light therapy usage.
- Two-way switch allows alternative 2-bulb, 7,000 lux setting.
*Prices (including sales) and availability can change at any time.